Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Get out of that rut!!!

I have (so sadly) fallen into a rut. A boring rut, that is. I have been so set on capturing 'proper' pictures that I have forgotten that how to capture spontaneous moments.

I'm stuck.

I need to get out of it. Please tell me how.

I am not the 'get that picture technically correct' sort of person. According to to my personality results, I don't pay attention to details. And its true. I don't. That's what pulls me down.

I can remember all about the sun...and to avoid the harsh rays. But when I get caught up with shooting pictures, I only realize it later. But at least its not uncorrectable.

Before I go, I leave you with a tip: when you go on photoshoots, wear good shoes. It protects. Your feet. And your feet will thank you. Trust me, I learned that the hard way.

No comments: